Longines Flyback-Chronograph 30CH in rose gold (1961)5967
The long and rich history of Longines is written into each of the brand’s design. Each piece produced over the years is part of the Swiss watchmaker identity, a historical legacy that Longines has always strived to preserve and highlight.
Information & Conditions
- Type Of Watch
- Chronographe-bracelet en or rose 18ct
- Serial Number
- Excellent overall condition, original dial.
Longines cannot guarantee that its vintage models will be permanently water-resistant.
Maintained and checked by the Longines Heritage Workshop
- Date Of Product
- Date Of Sale
- June 29, 1961, at Girod, Spain
- Certificate of authenticity by Longines
- Ø 38.00 mm
- Case message
- Rundes Gehäuse aus 18-karätigem Roségold, Hesalitglas
- 18 karat pink gold
Dial & Hands
- Champagne-colored brass dial with applied gold Arabic numerals positioned at 12 and 6 o'clock, applied gold indexes all over, red outer scale for the telemeter and blue outer scale for the tachymeter, two subsidiary dials displaying the 30-minute counter
- Hands Description
- Leaf-shaped hour and minute hands, gold-plated
- Dial color
Movement & Functions
- Movement Type
- Hour, minute, second and chronograph display, combined with a flyback mechanism. 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock
- Movement Description
- Longines hand-wound mechanical movement, caliber 30CH. This 29.80 mm caliber includes 18 jewels. The balance spring oscillates at 18,000 vibrations per hour.
- Leather strap
- 19mm width
What makes this timepiece exceptional
As the fourth chronograph movement manufactured by Longines in 1947 for chronograph bracelets, the 30CH has a semi-instantaneous 30-minute counter and indicates a 5th of a second.
A worthy successor of the caliber 13ZN, it continues to appeal to watch lovers and collectors of exceptional chronograph movements even today. This caliber is also equipped with a flyback function. The excellent condition of the gold case is the result of a full and thorough restoration by an exceptional jeweler in the Longines Heritage workshop.
Restoration by Longines is made up of more than ten meticulous steps calling on all the qualities of our experts. From diagnosis to testing, discover more about Longines workshop services.