Available in 8 variations
- Sunray green dial with Stainless steel strap
- Sunray black dial with Stainless steel strap
- Sunray brown dial with Stainless steel strap
- Sunray blue dial with Stainless steel strap
- Sunray blue dial with Blue Rubber strap strap
- Sunray green dial with Green Synthetic strap strap
- Sunray black dial with Black Rubber strap strap
- Sunray brown dial with Beige Synthetic strap strap
The return period is exceptionally extended until January 31, 2024!
The HYDROCONQUEST collection is a true benchmark for sports watches. The new models are powered by an exclusive Longines GMT movement that enables the time to be displayed for two time zones. It is equipped with a silicon balance-spring and innovative non-magnetic components that make this calibre more than 10 times more resistant to magnetic fields than the ISO 764 standard.
The HydroConquest GMT is also distinguished by its 41 mm-diameter stainless steel case with screw-down back and crown. This model features a new unidirectional notched bezel in brown ceramic with luminescent capsule. The dial is brown. This version comes with a stainless steel bracelet, or a beige NATO strap made from recycled material.
Stainless steel and ceramic bezel
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides
Screw-down case back
Ø 41.00 mm
Water-resistant to 30 bar
Screw-in crown, Unidirectional rotating bezel
Dial & Hands
Movement & Functions
Hours, minutes, seconds and date. 24 hours hand with time zone mechanism
Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve up to 72 hours