Longines Conquest Automatic (1965)7771
The long and rich history of Longines is written into each of the brand’s design. Each piece produced over the years is part of the Swiss watchmaker identity, a historical legacy that Longines has always strived to preserve and highlight.
That is why the brand now offers a range of exceptional vintage watches that have been carefully serviced and revised by its specialised heritage workshop. These unique models are exclusively on sale in the Longines Geneva Boutique (Switzerland) and available in click & reserve.
Information & Conditions
- Type Of Watch
- Waterproof automatic wristwatch, part of the Conquest collection.
- Serial Number
- Overall excellent, attractive condition, original dial original dial with some slight imperfections, which make it unique.
Serviced and revised by Longines Heritage workshop.
- Date Of Product
- Date Of Sale
- 28 January 1966 to the company Binda, Italy.
- Certificate of authenticity by Longines
- Ø 35.00 mm
- Case message
- Stainless steel
- Stainless steel
Dial & Hands
- Matte silvered dial with applied gold baton indexes and with a date window placed at 3 o'clock. Black Longines signature and applied yellow winged hourglass logo.
- Hands Description
- Hours and minutes gold and luminous hands and sweep central second hand
- Dial color
Movement & Functions
- Movement Type
- Indication of hour, minute, second and date.
- Movement Description
- Longines mechanical self-winding movement, caliber 291. This 25.60mm caliber features 24 jewels and the balance-spring beats at a frequency of 19’800 vibrations per hour.
- Leather strap
- 19mm width
What makes this timepiece exceptional
An excellent representative of the Conquest collection of the 1960s that continues until today. The timeless and purist design puts the emphasis on the essential functions and give this timepiece a refined look. This Conquest with its automatic high-quality movement manufactured by Longines is rare to find in such a good condition.
Restoration by Longines is made up of more than ten meticulous steps calling on all the qualities of our experts. From diagnosis to testing, discover more about Longines workshop services.