Longines Golden Square Ladies’ Watch (1952)6432
The long and rich history of Longines is written into each of the brand’s design. Each piece produced over the years is part of the Swiss watchmaker identity, a historical legacy that Longines has always strived to preserve and highlight.
That is why the brand now offers a range of exceptional vintage watches that have been carefully serviced and revised by its specialised heritage workshop. These unique models are exclusively on sale in the Longines Geneva Boutique (Switzerland) and available in click & reserve.
Information & Conditions
- Type of watch
- Golden Ladies’ Wristwatch launched in 1952
- Serial No
- Overall excellent, attractive condition, original dial, original leather
Serviced and revised by Longines Heritage workshop.
- Date of production
- Date of sale
- 6 November 1953 to the company Girod, Spain.
- Certificate of authenticity by Longines
- 14.30 x 18.00 mm
- Case message
- 18ct rose gold square case
- 18 karat pink gold
Dial & Hands
- Silvered brass dial with Arabic numerals at 12, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 o’clock, indexes applied as obtuse triangle, applied winged hourglass logo and black Longines signature
- Hours and minutes hand in the form of a leaf
- Dial color
Movement & Functions
- Movement Type
- Indication of hour and minute
- Longines mechanical manually wound movement, caliber 13.15. This 13.00 x 15.15 mm movement in an oval shape features 17 jewels and the balance-spring is beating at a frequency of 18’000 vibrations per hour.
- Leather strap
- 10mm width
What makes this timepiece exceptional
Precious, feminine golden square watch with original, beautiful oval mechanical movement, manufactured by Longines. This caliber 13.15 powered a great number of models intended to adorn elegant feminine wrists. This model symbolises the elegance and refinement of the Longines small watches.
Restoration by Longines is made up of more than ten meticulous steps calling on all the qualities of our experts. From diagnosis to testing, discover more about Longines workshop services.