Longines is delighted you have chosen a timepiece from its collection, which lives up to the brand’s long-established know-how, based on research combined with technical excellence and timeless elegance.
La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A. grants you, with effect from the purchase date, a twenty-four (24) month warranty on all Longines ® watches models and a five (5) year warranty on the automatic watches purchased from January 1, 2021, under the terms set out in this warranty.
The Longines international warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing that exist at the time of delivery of the Longines watch purchased (“defects”). The warranty takes effect only if the warranty certificate has been dated and fully completed by an official Longines dealer (“valid warranty certificate”). During the term of the warranty and on presenting the valid warranty certificate, you are entitled to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs cannot restore your Longines watch to full working order, La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A. undertakes to replace it with an identical Longines watch or another Longines watch with similar characteristics.
The warranty for the replacement watch expires on the same date as the warranty for the replaced watch.
Find your warranty
Please enter your warranty number and your watch reference to find your warranty information. Only for watches bought after July 2020.
Please be aware that
The warranty is only valid if the warranty certiﬁcate enclosed with your Longines® watch upon
purchase is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official Longines® retailer.
Longines Watch Co. Francillon Ltd, will not accept under warranty any watch which do not match these conditions.
PS: Please read carefully our international guarantee in our instruction for use manual.
1 Stamp/sticker from the retailer, handwritten purchase date, model n° and case/serial number.
2 Stamp/sticker from the retailer, handwritten purchase date, sticker of model n° and case/serial number.
3 Stamp/sticker from the retailer, handwritten purchase date, preprinted model n° and case/serial number.
The above manufacturer’s warranty is:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the vendor and for which the vendor accepts sole responsibility;
- in no way affects the purchaser’s rights against the vendor nor any other statutory right the purchaser may have against the vendor.
The Customer Service department of La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A. ensures your Longines watch is perfectly maintained. If your watch needs servicing, entrust it to an official Longines dealer or an approved Longines Service Centre as listed on our website at www.longines.com: their servicing is guaranteed to comply with the standards of La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A.
* Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A., CH-2610 Saint-Imier, Switzerland. Longines® is a registered trademark.
The warranty does not cover:
- battery life;
- normal wear and tear (such as scratches on the case and/or glass; alteration of the colour and/or material of cases, straps, bracelets and chains made of leather, textile, rubber or any other non-metallic material; the PVD coating; the colour of bronze);
- damage to any part of the watch resulting from unsuitable/improper use, neglect, carelessness, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, glass breakage, etc.), incorrect use of the watch, or failure to follow the instruction manual;
- harm of any nature whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly from using the Longines watch or from any operational failure, defect or lack of precision in the watch;
- a Longines watch having being handled by a non-approved person (for example, for the purposes of replacing the battery or carrying out servicing or repairs) or having been altered from its original state other than under the supervision of La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A.
Any other claims against La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A., for example for any kinds of damage or harm other than those set out in this warranty, are expressly excluded, excepting statutory rights that the purchaser can assert against the manufacturer.